King South 7th King and Nation-State Downfall into King North 8th King World Government
Isaiah’s and Ezekiel’s Prophecy – “Egypt” Pronouncements as Modern Nation-State System Parallels in the Final Tribulation Cycle
The Collapse of the Nation-State Finance and Commerce System Worldwide
1. This overall analysis has a simple concept that everything repeats. This “Egypt” parallel of the nation-state system is another repeating principle, which merely describes prophetic parallels as repeating principles in milestone events. The principles that repeat in prophecy have occurred numerous times in general world history of various transformations in national and religious development. At times the events repeat as well. In final fulfillment the whole prophecy will repeat, the “Egypt” portion is just part of the whole fulfillment.
2. Therefore this is not an “interpretation”, it is merely describing a set of principles that like a fractal have repeating patterns that will have a final “big picture” and final application upon the nation-state system as the unique process of globalization culminates. World war/tribulation cycles weaken nations in debt, but consolidate power to globalizing levels of wealth, the master creditor system. Globalization will be accelerated in a final global tribulation cycle that resolves to the intended outcome of world government, globalization’s climax consolidation and conglomeration of sovereignty.
A. This repeating principle in final form will be especially marked in the financial and world wealth globalization dimension that will be catalyzed by the national system debt/finance developments now being set-up and reaching critical levels. (Dan11:42-43);
B. The classic “Egypt” deposition patterns are merely projected to basic parallels of the nation-state sovereignty and systems transitioning under a super-sovereign globalized world system.
C. “Egypt” is the commonly known “King South” domain meaning of Daniel 11, and thus the projection continued in that prophecy to the modern future time period of Daniel 11:42-43 ultimate meaning as captured by “King North” as the implication of that global wealth process.
3. Globalization is not a “conspiracy theory”. It is an active, complex and powerful consolidating force active in the world today upon the nation-state system. It is the background general development that is guiding the final pattern. (Rev16:12-16)
A. Like a crystallization, globalization forms around a guiding structure, that structure to eventually culminate with globalization is world government. If there was not to be an eventual world government, there would be no need of globalization. Globalization is not “isolated” or static but dynamic, progressive and structural. Globalization produces supra-national administrative components internationally that will collectively form actual world government from every sector of world “power and authority”. (Rev17:11-18);
4. The concept of globalization and the conglomeration and consolidation it must produce globally is also covered in the logic of certain key prophetic descriptions. (Rev16:12-16; Rev17:12-18; Joel3:9-12; Zeph3:8-9); The zenith sovereign meaning of “King North” as identical to the final king, the 8th King, are also Biblical concepts now reflected in the final development of world power.
A. Thus referring to two known global systems, like the matured nation-state global national network, or the maturing globalist international power system, as also present in Biblical patterns and the world system for real, is now logical and historical and prophetic. The main progressive national focused sovereign “prophecies” of Daniel 2, 7, 8 and Revelation 13 are now history as far as maturity of that national system of world power.
It is the globalized form of world power development that has yet to finish. (Rev17:11-18; Dan11:42-45)
B. The national progression is complete as fulfilled prophecy as far as the complete “seven headed” collective national system (Rev13:1; Dan2), and that is as far as national power will go as disunited separate entities.
C. It is the globalizing unification of those matured nation-state entities that is the subject of the prophetic and world power climax coming with this foretold final phase of accelerated consolidating development.
D. It is the coming sovereign transition from that matured national system to globalized power conglomerating it into a global administrative super-sovereignty superceding the national system that is yet to complete fully with the final prophecy cycle, world development cycle and the final time period of that culmination.
5. For example the “7th King” and “8th King” of Revelation can also be referred to as 7th King national system powers and 8th King globalist system power, they are synonymous meanings respectively, reflected in real world development and the logic of the world power progression.
A. The national and global power dynamic is a real world dynamic, so this is not fiction that the 7th King Anglo-American national alliance system predominance (but not total dominance) of the whole nation-state system globally, is now history, not prophecy any longer – it does exist and it has a life span as 7th King:
(Revelation 17:10) And there are seven kings: five have fallen (Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Medo-Persia, Greece), one is (Rome in the apostle John’s day), the other has not yet arrived (Anglo-American 7th world power), but when he does arrive he must remain a short while.
8th King is the Last King
1. Before the time of the “remain a short while” expires, the “7th King” national alliance world power must surrender sovereign authority to the 8th King, that deposition is it’s effective end as 7th King for 8th King final global authority in the human realm, not the Armageddon divine war phase.
(Revelation 17:11) And the wild beast that was but is not, it is also itself an eighth [king], but springs from the seven, and it goes off into destruction.
1. And in like manner the 8th King also exists now in designate “image” form (Rev13:11-15) as a globalizing power system yet to culminate and in the same way will also become history. The 8th King is that whole comprehensive “scarlet wildbeast”, not an “8th head”, but the whole super-sovereign globally full bodied “wild beast” entity that climaxes in the final cycle into full world government and it’s global super-structure. (Rev17:11-18) That is the world power that the 7th King “falls” to and is absorbed by in sovereign power. (Dan11:42-43)
2. Just as nations did not evolve national supremacy over the states and provinces of their domain overnight, in the same principle making national sovereignty subservient to world government also takes time. But the principle it evolves in is related to the same principle of how state “sovereignty” has been superceded by national sovereignty in it’s most powerful elements, it to took time and was in action during it’s development to maturity in the nation-state system.
A. Thus the same logic that befell the former 6 world powers, is already present and repeating in the 7th King national system power “remains a short while” principle to be overcome by 8th King finalizing globalist super-sovereignty.
The 7th King “ends” in sovereign authority into 8th King world government super-sovereign supremacy, not “Armageddon”. And that is an important principle to comprehend at this time.
3. The United Nations member nations do not have to relinquish sovereignty to that system to join it, but 8th King world government based on the United Nations concept will require national sovereign relinquishment in the climax of that development.
A. Being part of the United Nations system will have aided the transformation in the long run. The United Nations “image” is not the end of the sovereign finality of 8th King required world government. That basic principle is also not comprehended by Jehovah’s witnesses, yet it defines the context of required rival 8th King sovereign completion that Christ can legally depose after it occurs, not before as Jehovah’s witnesses also imply in error.
4. Thus all these national elements in principle, the Bethel apostasy, the JW temple judgment, desolation, purification and recovery are merely recurring elements of prophecy and eventually history repeating a common principle. History repeats itself and so does prophecy, they are related.
5. The Bible is giving the basic effects and developments that allow them to be as simply understood as possible given the true magnitude of the actual global developments. The Bible boils it down to contextual basics and sovereign principles.
6. The “Egypt” nation-state effects, global context and main sovereign meaning is important to analyze in prophecy for the global tribulation must affect that worldwide system in striking ways with an intended outcome: world government.
7. Thus the whole tribulation process is not isolated but creates the conditions to accelerate the power consolidation process globally upon the financially and economically stressed nation-state system. The tribulation provides the global “problem” context and psychological duress for which 8th King world government is to be the desired and only “solution” by that time of tribulation resolution into the intended climax. (Rev13:3; 17:8);
A. That coming global tribulation context is also the temple judgment commencement context of Jehovah’s witnesses “system of things”. Thus the “Egypt” global national system interrelationship to Jehovah’s witnesses in that temple judgment (1Pet4:17) context is important to get information about from prophecy by principles described in the prophecy about the Egypt situation in a similar transition of it’s day.
8. Studying the Egypt judgments in the Bible will aid understanding some details of the global tribulation that ends in Matthew 24:29 as far as nation-state effects, who brings about the overall global intrigue in the 8th King globalists, how it relates to the temple judgment of Jehovah’s witnesses and where it is leading in the final cycle of globalization to form 8th King world government. The “Egypt” downfall and recovery is foretold in the prophecy. We know in the process world government is that recovery power to affect all “Egypt” nation-state systems, but a downfall is required to provide that final recovery context. (Isa41:1);
Unique “Tribulation” Principle – The Final Tribulation Ends into 8th King World Government
1. The coming final tribulation cycle resolves into world government (Dan11:45; 12:11), world peace (1Thess5:1-3) and world recovery (Isa41:1; Dan8:25) commencement as defined by the 8th King final world power, all as foretold to the last needed detail of events and sovereign process before the final events in the arrival of Christ and after. (Matt24:29-31; Rev11:11-19);
A. In addition world history of the last 100 years and the world government forming trend it reveals in cyclic “tribulation” also affirms the general formula of the final cycle will be world-war-to-world-government for the fourth time to completion. It already happened three times, in three world wars, one “Cold War” to produce a UN world government forming presentation and statement period.
2. The unique cyclic feature already present in the use of three world war cycles, including the Cold War (Dan11:29), to present a world government forming UN system each time (1919, 1945, 1990), is that this coming “tribulation” cycle resolves into world government, it does not end into the immediate “end of the world” as many expect or are uncertain concerning.
A. As per a cyclic principle already established since 1914 and WW1, in like manner this tribulation coming, must end (Matt24:29). That fourth “tribulation” cycle resolves again into the 8th King world government manifestation, but in final form, just like the 1919, 1945 and 1990 development cycles.
B. It takes four cycles to complete United Nations centric world government and it’s UN “image” comprehensively. Global tribulation is the global preparatory accelerant and “problem” for which world government is the final product and “solution”. (Rev13:3, 17:8); The world war cycle, whether hot or cold in nature, producing world government renditions affirms this basic formulaic use of a tribulation to birth a world government manifestation.
C. . All of the United Nations related placements are foretold in the Bible. ((1.) 1919: Rev13:11-15, Dan12:11 initial; (2.) 1945: Rev17:8-11(3.) 1990: Dan11:31b; Dan8:23 (4.) Future: Dan8:25, Dan11:45, Dan12:11 final, Rev11:7 final);
3. Thus describing this “tribulation of those days” as not the immediate end, but a final phase instead resolving into 8th King world government as world “peace and security” (1Thess5:1-3) and world recovery (Isa41:1; Dan8:25) allows attention to be given to this period of years.
4. Rather than focus on a drawn out phase as an “event” itself, and the false expectation of a premature “end of the world” as Jehovah’s witnesses are now doing, we can look at this final tribulation as a required phase with the understanding it unfolds over a period of time and it has a purpose to produce a final world government presentation.
A. It simply is not as simplistic as what Jehovah’s witnesses are believing at this time. Instead it is highly detailed in prophecy what is to manifest in this period, and Jehovah’s witnesses are being misled to not consider these details. Instead Jehovah’s witnesses will be caught in the start of a final phase expecting it “can end any day now”. What can and will “end” is the nation-state sovereign autonomy and that takes some final years, not a single event.
5. This awareness increases interest in the importance of the meaning of these final nation-state “Egypt” parallel developments and details in prophecy to also better understand these things in that tribulation period and after. It is examining common set of basic principles of the sovereign consolidation processes that even formed nations to maturity, but climaxes as nations must now relinquish sovereignty to world government super-sovereignty and that period will be turbulent, but will resolve from that “chaos” into new “order”.
Important Signals in Two “Earth” Realms: Global and Jehovah’s Witnesses
I. National Sovereign Deposition Context, Signal and Details
1. It is 8th King globalist domination and world government final cycle intrigues and it’s effects on the globally collective nation-state system that is being described in all these symbolic “Egypt” nation-state details of the final cycle final fulfillment of Daniel 11:42-45. (Rev17:11-18; Rev16:12-16); World government in the globalist 8th King ascension is partly based on the national sovereign decline, plunge and stabilization under an emerging international scope world power system.
A. These effects will become noticed by the national powers and populations in varying ways.
II. Temple Judgment – Bethel Downfall Context, Signal and Details
1. It is 8th King globalist domination and world government final cycle intrigues that are also the context of the Bethel downfall (Dan8:11) and the temple judgment of Jehovah’s witnesses of Daniel 8:13-14 (Rev8:1-6). Thus understanding some details of the context into which that event unfolds, is very helpful to know beforehand the developments to look for in both of these initial judgment judgment theaters globally national and spiritual.
A. These effects will become noticed by the national powers and some in the populations in the spiritual meaning this will actually be signalling.
2. By understanding the temple judgment on Jehovah’s witnesses occurs first (1Pet4:17) as Daniel 8:13-14 parallels Revelation 8 final fulfillment activating the whole Revelation 8-11 final seven trumpet sequence we know the Revelation 16 seven plagues is the overall global context of the national judgment pictured in “Egypt” in these prophecies. (The first “four” trumpets and plagues are the global comprehensive context of their respective symbolic “earth” systems; Revelation 8 Jehovah’s witnesses communal “earth”, and Revelation 16 overall nation-state system and world system “earth”.)
3. Thus we are previewing the national judgment details of the first four plague effects on the national system (Rev16; Hag2:7), and the temple judgment context (Rev8:1-6) and eventual first four trumpets JW judgment heralds (Rev8:7-12) in these prophetic “Egypt” judgment details as approximately parallel developments of some final years.
4. The “Egypt” national judgments come in the final global forming tribulation context, and result in the “eclipse” of that power system by 8th King globalization culmination as the final Matthew 24:29 effect on the nation-state system. (Rev6:12-17);
5. Keeping those things in mind aids understanding the “Egypt” details in Isaiah, Ezekiel and Daniel 11 more fully as applied in final fulfillment to the global national based power system. These are national judgments not leading to “the end” immediately, but into a final signal period to shake out the final “sheep” in the process. (Hag2:7) More details are also provided of how and where the 8th King world power consolidation causes these effects on the national systems for an eventual world government presentation after this final tribulation cycle ends.
Updates and Summarization
This updates several key new paradigms that Bethel will not divulge a summarization of due to other objectives they work for. (Dan8:11-12; Dan11:30-32a);
1. The 7th and 8th King systems are complete world power systems sequentially, not concurrent. The 8th King must progress beyond the United Nations “image” to world government scope of totality eclipsing all national power including the soon to be deposed 7th King national system predominance of the Anglo-American system – and it’s own sovereign autonomy.
The 7th and 8th King do not “rule concurrently”, the 8th King world government is last in the ascension.
2. The “tribulation of those days” is resolved (Matt24:29) and ends into that 8th King world government. It is not the ambiguous, simplistic and waffled Bethel version of “the end”. (Matt7:15, 24:10);
3. The judgment starts with the “house of God” (1Pet4:17) as a Christian anointed judgment desolation and purification. (Dan8:13-14 timed; Rev8:1-6 gauged; 1Pet4:17) Babylon the Great is present to the end of the final cycle. (Rev16:12-19; Rev17:15-18);
4. Daniel 11:42-45 is the future 8th King final cycle prophecy and information that converges into Daniel 12 final fulfillment as more underlying gauging of this final cycle is provided in those final timed periods in replication of prophecy upon the original 1914-1926 patterns of the first Jehovah’s witnesses ministry. Thus like the first cycle of 1914-1919, the last cycle is also leading to Daniel 12:11 again, but as a final fulfillment, but as 8th King world government.
A. Thus a final cycle of 8th King development, prophecy and time is required to actually develop into full blown global Armageddon, and it is all outlined and detailed in Bible prophecy. (The temple judgment develops due to the Bethel based apostasy that covers up all these details. (Dan8:12b);
5. All globalist sovereign power converges into the King North (Dan11:27-45), King of Fierce Countenance (Dan8:23-25) identical 8th King final symbology as all national power also converges into 8th King world government.
Thus Jehovah’s witnesses are in false expectations regarding this future final cycle due to Bethel fictional “theology” and foretold apostasy. (2Thess2:3-4; Dan11:31-32); And that confusion will not bode well for Jehovah’s witnesses when this cycle activates as Daniel 11:42-43 in earnest.
Isaiah 19 – The Original Judgment Pronouncement on “Egypt” and It’s Modern Meanings
Egypt is the worldwide collective national domain of the 7th King, where when present (Ezekiel 19:32) the “Pharaoh” symbol is the 7th King nation-state predominant system “7th King” national power; and “Egypt” is the overall collective Anglo-American national domain worldwide, including the “7th King”. The whole global nation-state system by extension is affected by the final cycle 8th King intrigues.
In prophecy “Egypt” can apply to all or parts of the nation-state comprehensive meaning depending on context for it is all related to national power, and it’s the leading national power system in the Anglo-American national world power that drives or stalls the rest. The Anglo-American national systems cannot be affected alone as in isolation, or insulated alone from global scale developments of the proper magnitude coming.
When the Anglo-American 7th King national system starts going down in sovereign independence to 8th King world power, everything else at national scale will be affected to some degree globally in the same general sovereign decline. (Rev17:11-18);
Egypt can picture the United States of America in that principle in principle of the dominant national system as Egypt also was at one time, because it’s national sovereign compromise will be a master pattern of the sovereign deposition of all the nation-state systems to follow the 7th King sovereign downfall. The Egypt sovereign downfall to the Assyrians and then Babylonian totality, was a picture all the surrounding national powers of it’s day also experienced. So will it be for the US national power sovereign downfall to 8th King globalists, all must follow suit in time. (Rev17:11-18)
It is helpful to keep in mind 8th King globalism is a unique and separate form of world power progressing to culmination in all these developments.
This is a downfall of sovereignty to 8th King globalized super-sovereignty, not destruction per se, but 8th King sovereign domination as in Daniel 11:42-43 principle of King North/8th King domination of the global sovereign wealth system formerly in individual national hands. The wealth control power will drive everything else including the sovereign power towards 8th King world government reality. (Rev17:11-18; Rev16:12-16; Dan11:42-45; 12:11);
Just as Egypt’s influence extended beyond “Egypt” as it was spatially defined in their day, the 7th King “Egypt” national system also extends and influences other nations and lands nationally. The influence is not domination, but has developed enough economic and financial influence and interdependency to guide other nations.
It has also developed enough interdependency and dependency on the US and EU systems to affect all the nations when the Anglo-American national domain falters financially as guaranteed in prophecy. (Dan11:42-43); The rest must follow the dominant “gravity” of the US sovereign downfall of financial power in the national domain.
Arrival of Preliminary Judgments (Revelation 16; Haggai 2:7)
(Isaiah 19:1) The pronouncement against Egypt: Look! Jehovah is riding on a swift cloud and coming into Egypt. And the valueless gods of Egypt will certainly quiver because of him, and the very heart of Egypt will melt in the midst of it.
1. Egypt’s “valueless gods” are not destroyed but are to “quiver”, they will be made impotent as, for example, the national sovereignty is one “god” that is being deposed. There are many forms of idolatry in the nation-state system of worship and trust in religion, science, politics, finance, industry and so on. Developments will arise in the world scene (Dan11:42-43) that will put all the nation-state “values” to the test whether directly or indirectly:
(Luke 21:25-26) “Also, there will be signs in sun and moon and stars, and on the earth anguish of nations, not knowing the way out because of the roaring of the sea and [its] agitation, 26 while men become faint out of fear and expectation of the things coming upon the inhabited earth; for the powers of the heavens will be shaken.
1. That tribulation preceding period of the signs of the true nation-state condition now being seen, will call into question, even now, the state of the national realm of those “valueless gods” as the “heavens” that are even now showing signs of being shaken in the financial dimension whose governmental regulatory trends have in part led to this condition for 40 years of documented predatory central bank, finance and corporate serving legislation.
2. Due to economic interdependency inside and between nations, major financial collapse of the central national powers will eventually affect the entire world economy.
Military Escalation and National Futility
(Isaiah 19:2-3) “And I will goad Egyptians against Egyptians, and they will certainly war each one against his brother, and each one against his companion, city against city, kingdom against kingdom. 3 And the spirit of Egypt must become bewildered in the midst of it, and I shall confuse its own counsel. And they will be certain to resort to the valueless gods and to the charmers and to the spirit mediums and to the professional foretellers of events.
1. Financial tribulations equate later to economic reverberations that have military ramifications in varying degrees when severe enough. The profiteering on the global military element expansion and use is ever present in the globalist model of the weapons development, marketeering and industry, so war enriches the globalist system as it’s core wealth making enterprise. (Weapons development and it’s war counterpart is the world’s biggest business statistically shown to be that enormous.)
2. In cases of symphonic intensification of all these elements threats of world war escalation in the already present “global war” “on terror” will increase. How this plays out in the future is yet to be seen. How it is playing out now is part of the perpetual war complex of the Anglo-American empire building objective aided by the Global War on Terror” expansion, now for over ten years. (Dan11:40);
3. God permits this occurrence in “I will goad Egyptians against Egyptians”, because other influences are the real driving determinants of mankind’s constant practice of war. This must intensify into the preliminary judgment of the first four plagues including the “authority” of the “sun” in national power systems to engage in these militaristic developments to intensify in the final tribulation:
(Revelation 16:8-9) And the fourth one poured out his bowl upon the sun; and to [the sun] it was granted to scorch the men with fire. 9 And the men were scorched with great heat, but they blasphemed the name of God, who has the authority over these plagues, and they did not repent so as to give glory to him.
4. At this initial stage fourth plague, even tribulatory events are permitted by God with the purpose of inspiring repentance in some (Hag2:7), but not all, “they did not repent”.
5. Thus the confusion and bewilderment of the nation-state system is due to the process by which some of the most powerful “valueless gods” have accrued such authority in the mind of modern nation-state “Egyptians”. We can apply one of those “valueless gods” being trusted in now is money, the monetary system and all that is based on it’s national application now worldwide.
(1 John 2:15-17) Do not be loving either the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him; 16 because everything in the world—the desire of the flesh and the desire of the eyes and the showy display of one’s means of life—does not originate with the Father, but originates with the world. 17 Furthermore, the world is passing away and so is its desire, but he that does the will of God remains forever.
Climax 8th King Sovereign Guarantee
(Isaiah 19:4) And I will deliver up Egypt into the hand of a hard master (8th King), and strong will be the king (8th King) that will rule over them,” is the utterance of the [true] Lord, Jehovah of armies.
2. Now we see a “hard master” is what this nation-state set-up is leading to in coming globalist 8th King authority that all these decades of preparation have led to:
(Daniel 11:42-43) And he will keep thrusting out his hand against the lands; and as regards the land of Egypt, she will not prove to be an escapee. 43 And he will actually rule over the hidden treasures of the gold and the silver and over all the desirable things of Egypt.
3. “King South” becomes a “she” subservient to King North 8th King globalization. That will not be an easy process, and this final cycle is when that transformation will finalize to Daniel 11:44-45 final conditions of 8th King world domination, by dominating it’s national systems. (Rev17:11-18)
4. That final cycle also finalizes the final “gathering” of the national powers into this 8th King dominated condition:
(Revelation 16:14) they go forth to the kings of the entire inhabited earth, to gather them together to the war of the great day of God the Almighty.
5. 8th King building globalization is the force behind that “gathering” power worldwide.
(Isaiah 19:5-9) And the water will certainly be dried up from the sea, and the river itself will become parched and actually run dry. 6 And the rivers must stink; the Nile canals of Egypt must become low and parched. The reed and the rush themselves must molder. 7 The bare places by the Nile River, at the mouth of the Nile River, and every seedland of the Nile River will dry up. It will certainly be driven away, and it will be no more. 8 And the fishers will have to mourn, and all those casting fishhooks into the Nile River must express sorrow, and even those spreading fishing nets upon the surface of the water will actually fade away. 9 And the workers in carded flax must become ashamed; also the loom workers on white fabrics. 10 And her weavers must become crushed, all the wage workers grieved in soul.
1. Though waters can mean “nations and peoples” (Rev17:15; Rev16:12), in the “Egypt” nation-state system the lifeblood of it’s function is the economy whose basis is financial and monetary system viability. “Egypt’s” “Nile River” from the same “sea” as Luke 21:25 meaning of collective mankind is where the “nations and peoples” are ultimately it’s source. It is all interrelated.
A. Even in the water/precipitation cycle the ocean is the source of the waters of the rivers as the beginning of the cycle by evaporation to condensation to rainfall. It is also the oceans or seas that are generally the river’s destination. It is a cyclic system. In any case, as applied to economic depression in this prophecy, the economic cycle is broken at the source, the “sea”.
B. National systems’ “bare places by the Nile River” and , “at the mouth of the Nile River” and “every seedland of the Nile River” “will dry up” all indicate interdependent and associated systems of the national systems will be affected..
2. The symbolic national “Nile River” is the source of global sustenance of the whole nation-state system that relates economically and commercially to employment of the masses. The “fishers” “workers” “loom workers” and “weavers” as the networked masses of the worldwide collective national system: The “wage workers”, are all to be affected in this final cycle in some way.
3. The generalized “wage workers” from these networks of interrelated nation-state economic “workers” and “weavers” are all to be affected to some degree.
4. Every “seedland of the Nile River will dry up. It will certainly be driven away, and it will be no more” is the passing away of the nation-state economic and finance system for the globalized finance system and economic counterpart to replace the current nation-state system by globalist 8th King authority, applied global system and super-sovereign authority to form in this final cycle period. (Dan11:42-45; Rev17:11-18; Rev16:12-16);
5. It is not the “Nile River” that fully ceases to be, it is the places “by the Nile River” “at the mouth” as the conduit going into 8th King control whose turbulence causes this abruption to the nation-state economic system initially.
(Daniel 7:25) And he will speak even words against the Most High, and he will harass continually the holy ones themselves of the Supreme One. And he will intend to change times and law, and they will be given into his hand for a time, and times and half a time.
6. That “intend to change times and law” is the overall effect of globalization culmination into a central world government authority over all the nation-state systems forming and completely intending to “new world” “re-order” many things. It is intended, it will be successful but to a limited degree. Re-ordering the finance system in the process is to ensure the final cycle continues to the intended outcome of world government.
7. This portends economic tribulation for the nation-state system when Daniel 11:42-43 8th King globalization intrigues really begin to go into full operation globally.
Political Ineptitude: Deluded Nation-State Guidance and Counsel
(Isaiah 19:11-15) The princes of Zoan (nation-state advisors) are indeed foolish. As regards the wise ones of Pharaoh’s counselors, [their] counsel is something unreasonable. How will you men say to Pharaoh: “I am the son of wise ones, the son of kings of ancient time”? (Dated and irrelevant credentials) 12 Where, then, are they—the wise men of yours—that they may now tell you and that they may know what Jehovah of armies has counseled concerning Egypt? 13 The princes of Zoan have acted foolishly, the princes of Noph have been deceived, the keymen of her tribes have caused Egypt to wander about. 14 Jehovah himself has mingled in the midst of her the spirit of disconcertedness; and they have caused Egypt to wander about in all its work, just as someone drunk is made to wander about in his vomit. 15 And Egypt will not come to have any work that the head or the tail, the shoot or the rush, can do. (economic trials);
1. It is obvious this can easily apply to the background developments leading to the nation-state debt dilemma in itself, and the kinds of “drunken” nation-state politicians, advisors, finance and corporate leaders that have aided the 8th King engineering of this condition for decades.
2. This also forecasts governmental and institutional tribulation for the nation-state system in this final period as Daniel 11:42-43 8th King globalization intrigues really begin to finalize. Many weakened national sub-systems will be affected and absorbed in this final consolidation and power re-ordering process.
3. This also portends economic tribulation for the nation-state system when Daniel 11:42-43 8th King globalization intrigues really begin to go into full operation globally.
National Sovereign Subservience Foregleam
(Isaiah 19:16) In that day Egypt will become like women (Dan11:42), and it will certainly tremble and be in dread because of the waving of the hand of Jehovah of armies which he is waving against it.
1. This is deeper in meaning than just “fear and expectation of the things coming upon the inhabited earth” as things portended in that prophecy start coming true globally for real. Ultimately this relates to the Daniel 11 “desire of women” as national sovereign “desire” is to rule their own domain, but in this case the 8th King “desire” is global rulership of ALL the nations:
(Daniel 11:37) And to the God of his fathers he will give no consideration; and to the desire of women and to every other god he will give no consideration, but over everyone he will magnify himself. (globalist superiority complex and sovereign reality);
2. And that ultimate “woman” symbol is proven in the ultimate subservience of King South “Egypt” feminized into implied “queen south” in Daniel 11:42-43. It means national scope sovereign “desire” and guaranteed deposition of it in that “feminization” of that former autonomy to 8th King globalist “King North” domination in that wealth globalization “pawning” of Daniel 11:42-43 in the final cycle.
(Daniel 11:42) And [the 8th King] will keep thrusting out his hand against the [national] lands; and as regards the land of Egypt, she will not prove to be an escapee [of the 8th King world government and it’s final process].
3. Thus the 7th King national power is captured by King North 8th King global world power.
Signal of Meaning to Become Fully Understood Progressively – Isaiah 19:17-18
Before reading these scriptures it is helpful to understand the purpose of the coming desolation of the temple in Jehovah’s witnesses Christian anointed meaning. (1Pet4:17; Isa11:12, 13:2, 18:3, 30:17, 31:9, 49:22, 62:10)
The purpose is an accounting for the UN NGO “transgression causing desolation” of Daniel 8:13 parallel Daniel 11:30-31 developments to result in a purification and a signal of what has activated. A Christian ministerial recovery (Rev9-10) must come forth (Rev11) to explain the whole final cycle while it is active. (Rev8-11);
(Isaiah 19:17) And the ground of Judah must become to Egypt a cause for reeling. (by the temple judgment desolation implication) Everybody to whom one mentions it is in dread because of the counsel of Jehovah of armies that he is counseling against him. (When the “little scroll” “mentions it” as to it’s true implications and where it is leading.);
1. This means all these nation-state developments leading to world government and the temple judgment and it’s clarification of prophetic truth, will all converge into a bigger meaning leading to Armageddon along an outline in the prophecy to be fully explained as a whole meaning.
2. Thus the interrelated “Judah” implication will become far clearer in this final cycle. This prophecy shows that this ministerial implication develops in this final cycle nation-state development and is weaved into the prophecy:
The Temple Desolation Signal “City”
(Isaiah 19:18) In that day there will prove to be five cities in the land of Egypt speaking the language of Canaan and swearing to Jehovah of armies. The City of Tearing Down will one [city] be called. (Dan8:13, Dan8:11);
1. Since the “City of Tearing Down” is one of the five cities, four are left generalized here. That “four” “cities in the land of Egypt” means the complete foursquare global effect will be completed on the entire nation-state system as those “four” remaining “cities” symbolize in that “four” numbering. The “Egypt” symbol itself is a worldwide national domain meaning, so in all respects this is a global effect down to the “city” level.
2. The previous “Judah” reference of Isaiah 19:17 is the indirect connection implied to things to come upon the Jehovah’s witnesses “land” as torn down by the temple judgment desolation (Dan8:13) producing a world signal the prophecy is active and so is what it implies in coming world judgment it portends and some will be seeing the more ominous meaning of it all.
A. “The City of Tearing Down” in “Egypt” is what “one [city] be called” because Jehovah’s witnesses are again in “Egypt” in more than global physical location, but also spiritually. By Bethel alliances with the nation-state system, like the UN NGO principle alliance to the 8th King globalist system, there is more to modern Jehovah’s witnesses than meets the eye. That all this real “adultery” is present in the Bethel system it is also signalling a judgment even now.
3. Thus these tribulatory developments allow God a way to wake up some people in the world system and among Jehovah’s witnesses as in parallel Isaiah 27:12-13 meaning:
(Isaiah 27:12) And it must occur in that day that Jehovah will beat off [the fruit], from the flowing stream of the River to the torrent valley of Egypt, and so you yourselves will be picked up one after the other, O sons of Israel.
4. That “beat off [the fruit]” is the same meaning of gathering some final people for salvation by the tribulatory situation:
(Haggai 2:7) “‘And I will rock all the nations, and the desirable things of all the nations must come in; and I will fill this house with glory,’ Jehovah of armies has said.
5. Thus this outcome will mean repentance in some in this final period right from the world system itself worldwide:
(Isaiah 27:13) And it must occur in that day that there will be a blowing on a great horn (relates to the Rev8 final fulfillment first four trumpet meaning), and those who are perishing in the land of Assyria and those who are dispersed in the land of Egypt will certainly come and bow down to Jehovah in the holy mountain in Jerusalem.
6. That “blowing a great horn” parallel “the ground of Judah must become to Egypt a cause for reeling” is what this tribulation will produce in some people coming to understand it’s greater implications as it progresses to the intended outcome. The Revelation 8 temple judgment and recovery (Rev9) to come upon Jehovah’s witnesses in time as 6 trumpets, is the means by which the final warning must go forth like an alarm “horn”.
7. In the temple judgment to be sold to JWs by Bethel as “the attack on Babylon the Great” and the “end of the world” in error, although it is the temple desolation of Daniel 8:13 and the final cycle beginning, the JW Bethel leadership will continue to utilize “Egypt” for assistance even as that final tribulation cycle begins; (WT 11/15/2013, pg. 20, par. 17, #3)
(Isaiah 30:1-3) “Woe to the stubborn sons,” is the utterance of Jehovah, “[those disposed] to carry out counsel, but not that from me; (Bethel) and to pour out a libation, but not with my spirit, in order to add sin to sin; 2 those who are setting out to go down to Egypt and who have not inquired of my own mouth, to take shelter in the stronghold of Pharaoh and to take refuge in the shadow of Egypt! 3 And the stronghold of Pharaoh must become even for you men a reason for shame, and the refuge in the shadow of Egypt a cause for humiliation.
(Isaiah 20:5-6) And they will certainly be terrified and be ashamed of Ethiopia their looked-for hope and of Egypt their beauty. 6 And the inhabitant of this coastland will be certain to say in that day, ‘There is how our looked-for hope is, to which we fled for assistance, in order to be delivered because of the king of Assyria! (8th King) And how shall we ourselves escape?’”
8. The JW “ground of Judah” is spiritually in “Egypt” by these kinds of transgressions and faith towards men and “organization”. (Dan8:11-13); The temple judgment meaning (Rev8:7-12) is what causes a “reeling” effect (Dan11:44 “disturbance”) to those ascertaining the implications:
(Zechariah 12:2-3) “Here I am making Jerusalem a bowl [causing] reeling to all the peoples round about; and also against Judah he will come to be in the siege, [even] against Jerusalem. 3 And it must occur in that day [that] I shall make Jerusalem a burdensome stone to all the peoples. All those lifting it will without fail get severe scratches for themselves; and against her all the nations of the earth will certainly be gathered.
9. Daniel 8:13 temple judgment desolation will be that “trampling” 8th King “tearing down” of that “city” to mark the final cycle commencement, so extended time will be given after that temple judgment event to understand what has really begun and the “Armageddon” trajectory to become implied and explained later (Rev10-11) will cause “reeling” among the nations.
A. It is these contextual effects in the prophecy here that tells us Bethel is the modern symbol of the “City of Tearing Down”. (Dan8:11 “established place thrown down”) It will be affirmed soon, but it’s explanation comes in the middle of the timing and phasing of Daniel 8:14, as the “morning” of “enlightenment” of the Revelation 9 “abyss” of temple desolation being “opened”.
B. Collectively Jehovah’s witnesses to be approved by repentance and “sackcloth” (Rev11:3) will not “see the light” until that recovery in temple judgment purification (Zech3:4-5) becomes activated by God through Jesus Christ. (Isa8:20, 9:2, 10:17, 24:15, 30:26, 42:6, 16; 49:6, 51:4, 60:1-3);
10. The implications of that judgment to be explained in the Revelation 8 final fulfillment first “four” trumpets will cause the “reeling” effect due to it’s meaning the final cycle of all prophecy has begun and must also complete:
(Revelation 10:6-7) he swore: “There will be no delay any longer; 7 but in the days of the sounding of the seventh angel, when he is about to blow his trumpet, the sacred secret of God according to the good news which he declared to his own slaves the prophets is indeed brought to a finish.”
A. Jehovah’s witnesses’ judgment will be just an initial preview judgment (1Pet4:17-18) of complete world judgment to come after that signal is given but over the Daniel 8:14, Daniel 12:7 combined timed periods full duration to Daniel 12:11 1290 days.
(Isaiah 18:3) All you inhabitants of the productive land and you residents of the earth, you will see a sight just as when there is the raising up of a signal upon the mountains, and you will hear a sound just as when there is the blowing of a horn. (reference to the alarming effect of the temple judgment explained in the first four trumpets of Revelation 8 after the required desolation of Daniel 8:13.)
11. And that concerns the Bethel desolation:
(Isaiah 18:7) “In that time a gift will be brought to Jehovah of armies (Jehovah’s witnesses in repentance and “sackcloth”), [from] a people drawn out and scoured (desolated in divine judgment), even from a people fear-inspiring everywhere, a nation of tensile strength and of treading down (The City of Tearing Down: Jehovah’s witnesses Bethel association), whose land the rivers have washed away (Dan8:13-14; Zech3:2; Rev8:3-5), to the place of the name of Jehovah of armies, Mount Zion.”
In this way the judgments of the nation-state system “Egypt” and the Jehovah’s witnesses temple judgment (Rev8-9) will both be related world signals to be fully explained in the recovered final Christian ministry. (Rev10-11 final fulfillment).
The Temple Judgment Signal Produces Some Repentance
These “Egypt” developments are not collective world repentance, but the effects upon some people experiencing what this prophetic outline foretells. These are the “Egyptians” that understand God is coming at the end of the cycle as it’s climax with Jesus Christ’s arrival:
(Isaiah 19:19-22) In that day there will prove to be an altar to Jehovah (Rev11:1-3 “altar”, recovered ministry explains final will of God in final cycle prophecy explained) in the midst of the land of Egypt, and a pillar to Jehovah beside its boundary. (to the “boundary” extremity of Egypt will be the effect on some repenting worldwide) 20 And it must prove to be for a sign and for a witness to Jehovah of armies in the land of Egypt; for they will cry out to Jehovah because of the oppressors (the “hard master” “strong king” 8th King; Isa19:4), and he will send them a savior, even a grand one, who will actually deliver them. (The “Destroyer of Revelation 9 “abyss” recovery of JWs; not in conquest but recovery; Hos1:4-7; Isa31:8-9; Mic5:6-7) 21 And Jehovah will certainly become known to the Egyptians; and the Egyptians must know Jehovah in that day, and they must render sacrifice and gift and must make a vow to Jehovah and pay it. (repentant will make the “sheep” side of the final separation of Matt25:31-46) 22 And Jehovah will certainly deal Egypt a blow. (first four plagues, 8th King final cycle) There will be a dealing of a blow and a healing; (Isa41:1; 8th King will also have a world recovery initiative for some (Dan8:25) at the end of the cycle as world government) and they must return to Jehovah, and he must let himself be entreated by them and must heal them.
1. That spiritual effect on “Egypt” is due to the changing world complexion (Dan7:25; 12:1) of the nation-state system going into globalist 8th King control as the first four plagues, like the trumpets on Jehovah’s witnesses” “earth”, are a comprehensive worldwide effect, but of 8th King power consolidation producing this final effect:
(Haggai 2:7) “‘And I will rock all the nations, and the desirable things of all the nations must come in; and I will fill this house with glory,’ Jehovah of armies has said.
2. These are “Egyptians” as peoples globally who start to consider repentance prior to the full end.
(Revelation 11:13) And in that hour a great earthquake occurred, and a tenth of the city fell; and seven thousand persons were killed by the earthquake, and the rest became frightened and gave glory to the God of heaven. (these are salvation “felled” and “killed”);
Some Repent from All Quarters
(Isaiah 19:23-25) In that day there will come to be a highway out of Egypt to Assyria, and Assyria will actually come into Egypt, and Egypt into Assyria; and they will certainly render service, Egypt with Assyria. 24 In that day Israel will come to be the third with Egypt and with Assyria, namely, a blessing in the midst of the earth, 25 because Jehovah of armies will have blessed it, saying: “Blessed be my people, Egypt, and the work of my hands, Assyria, and my inheritance, Israel.” (The “inheritance” is the Kingdom, Rev14:1, the “people” are sheep in the Rev14:14-16 “harvest of the earth” Matt25:31-40 parallel at Matt24:30-31 timing);
1. Since ultimately the “Egypt” nation-state system was in the initial (and continuous) 8th King invasion of Daniel 11:40 “King North” the “Assyrian” globalist symbol applies. It pictures a total global effect. From both systems a few repentant humans will emerge as recovered from those systems during the final 8th King cycle and final recovered Christian final Kingdom warning ministry.
(1 Corinthians 1:26-27) For you behold his calling of you, brothers, that not many wise in a fleshly way were called, not many powerful, not many of noble birth; (not many, but some) 27 but God chose the foolish things of the world…
2. Though Jehovah does spiritual healing, the 8th King will also be involved in this period of world recovery as well:
(Isaiah 41:1) “Attend to me in silence, you islands; and let national groups themselves regain power. Let them approach. At that time let them speak. Let us come up close together for the judgment itself.
3. Thus the “tribulation of those days” ends (Matt24:29) not into world judgment yet, but into 8th King world government and world recovery and world “peace and security” (1Thess5:1-3), for a limited period prior to the coming of Jesus Christ that this “let the national groups regain power” portends at the end of that tribulation cycle:.
(Isaiah 41:2) “Who has roused up [someone] from the sunrise? [Who] proceeded in righteousness to call him to His feet, to give before him the nations, and to make [him] go subduing even kings?
4. This is the completion of the “great crowd” and the 144000 final sheep sealing and gathering (Matt24:30-31) as the completion of the whole Revelation 7 meaning: “Jehovah of armies will have blessed it, saying: “Blessed be my people, Egypt, and the work of my hands, Assyria, and my inheritance, Israel”
On the Babylon Final Bible Symbology – Masculine (Globalist) and Feminine (Religious Harlot) Applications
1. “Babylon” is used as a symbol in the Bible to denote both religious harlotry or globalist world power as respective feminine and masculine symbols depending on their context in prophecy. (See a fuller explanation of this concept here.)
Masculine Symbol of Babylon as Globalist 8th King Power
2. The Daniel 2 “Babylon” symbol is the “head of gold” of the whole globalist composite “immense image” of Daniel 2 as in time the 8th King dominates that whole world system:
(Daniel 2:37-38) You, O king, the king of kings, (8th King principle of superiority of world power) you to whom the God of heaven has given the kingdom, the might, and the strength and the dignity, (Matt19:11; Rom13) 38 and into whose hand he has given, wherever the sons of mankind are dwelling, the beasts of the field and the winged creatures of the heavens, (Gen1:26-28 “kingdom of the world” parallel; Rev11:15) and whom he has made ruler over all of them, you yourself are the head of gold.
A. The masculinity is in it’s application to the “King” of Babylon and the “immense image” assumed male image and their dominant role in prophecy and forming world power.
3. That whole Daniel 2 “image” is a parallel of the 8th King “scarlet wildbeast” totality of world power as a composite whole, the 8th King in it’s entire symbol. This is why the “head of Gold” is the 8th King superiority of Daniel 11:36-39 and Daniel 8:23-25.
A. King North (Daniel 11:27-45) and the King of Fierce Countenance (Dan8:23-25) are all 8th King globalist world power convergence of all nation-state “power and authority” (Rev17:11-18) “gathered” in the globalization culmination (Rev16:12-16) into 8th King “image” and world government “scarlet wildbeast” totality. All world power converges into the 8th King over Daniel 11:42-45 of the future and that is why in like manner all the Bible’s prophetic sovereign symbology also converges into the 8th King final world power.
(See Isaiah 14 for Babylon pictured as globalist world power).
Feminine Harlot Symbol of Babylon as Global Organized “False Religions”
1. The feminized “Babylon the Great” symbol is the empire of false religion (Rev17, 18) as the counterpart of the original Babel world kingdom of Genesis 10-11 that formed under King Nimrod as the first picture of world government and it’s powerful but subservient (to Nimrod) “mystery religion” priesthood.
A. Babylon is also a global religious sovereignty; (Rev17:15, 18);
2. These “Babylon” symbols can therefore apply to either the apex “head of gold” masculine symbol globalists, such as in Daniel 2 (Habakkuk “Chaldeans”), or to the religious sovereignty of Revelation 17:18 also of global institutional scope, depending on the context. (Isaiah 14 is an example of Babylon as 8th King globalists at final world judgment. Isaiah 47 is a picture of Babylon the Great religious system);
3. The nation-state symbol of “Egypt” in this final fulfillment round is under the “King of Babylon” 8th King globalists “head of gold” as the national sovereign system transfers all global “power and authority” from their nation-state system, to 8th King world government in Revelation 17:11-18. (“Assyrian” domination also applies to globalist power, but was completed by Babylon who dethroned the Davidic line of kings, which Assyria did not accomplish. (Hos1:4-7));
(See Isaiah 47 for Babylon pictured as world religions Babylon the Great parallel.(Rev17, 18)
Ezekiel Details on the “Egypt” Nation-State System in Global Tribulation Context
Ezekiel gives more contextual hints as to nation-state intrigues to form under final phase 8th King globalization culmination. (Dan11:42-45; Rev16:12-16; Rev17:11-18);
(Ezekiel 29:1-2) In the tenth year, in the tenth [month], on the twelfth [day] of the month, the word of Jehovah occurred to me, saying: 2 “Son of man, set your face against Pharaoh the king of Egypt and prophesy against him and against Egypt in its entirety. (it will be global in the final cycle);
1. Pharoah = 7th King parallel of Anglo-American national power position;
2. Egypt = Anglo-American national power and by extension the collective national domain worldwide; “his crowd”;
8th King Judgment of Daniel 11:42-43
1. This reiterates more detail on the original Isaiah 19 “Egypt” judgment.
(Ezekiel 29:3-5) Speak, and you must say, ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord Jehovah has said: “Here I am against you, O Pharaoh, king of Egypt, the great sea monster lying stretched out in the midst of his Nile canals, that has said, ‘My Nile River belongs to me, and I—I have made [it] for myself.’ 4 And I will put hooks in your jaws and cause the fish of your Nile canals to cling to your scales. And I will bring you up out of the midst of your Nile canals and all the fish of your Nile canals that cling to your very scales. 5 And I will abandon you to the wilderness (Same Rev12:6,14; 17:3 “wilderness” “desolation” context), you and all the fish of your Nile canals. Upon the surface of the field you will fall. You will not be gathered up nor be collected together. To the wild beasts of the earth and to the flying creatures of the heavens I will give you for food.
Jehovah’s Witnesses Judgment Connection
1. Jehovah’s witnesses’ Bethel leadership system worldwide has joined the 8th King cause as UN NGO. (Dan11:30-31; Dan8:13); Thus worldly compromise in the nation-state system also marks the JW temple profanation of Zechariah 3:1-3 preceding even the globalist UN UN NGO alliance and endorsement.
2. Such 8th King ties right to and in Bethel means the true organizational network is also rooted in the “Egypt” system in Bethel investment and organizational infiltrations. If Bethel joined the UNDPI as UN NGO covertly, there is much more developments in the JW organization unknown to JWs that they will also not divulge until it is too late, if ever.
(Ezekiel 29:6-7) And all the inhabitants of Egypt will have to know that I am Jehovah, for the reason that they proved to be, as a support, a reed to the house of Israel. (the role and destiny of the global nation-state system relationship to the JW temple judgment will become known) 7 When they took hold of you by the hand, you got to be crushed, and you caused a split in their entire shoulder. And when they supported themselves upon you, you got to be broken, and you caused all their hips to wobble.”
(Hosea 7:11) And Ephraim (Bethel/JW symbol) proves to be like a simpleminded dove without heart. To Egypt they have called; to Assyria they have gone.
(Hosea 7:16) And they proceeded to return, not to anything higher; they had become like a loose bow. By the sword their princes will fall because of the denunciation of their tongue. This will be their derision in the land of Egypt.”
(Hosea 8:13-14) To Egypt they themselves proceeded to return. 14 And Israel began forgetting his Maker and building temples; and Judah, for his part, multiplied fortified cities. And I shall certainly send fire into his cities and it must devour the dwelling towers of [each] one.”
(Hosea 11:5-6) He will not return to the land of Egypt, but Assyria will be his king, because they refused to return. 6 And a sword will certainly whirl about in his cities and make an end of his bars and devour because of their counsels.
(Hosea 12:1) “Ephraim is feeding on wind and chasing after the east wind all day long. Lying and despoiling are what he multiplies. And a covenant with Assyria they conclude, and to Egypt oil itself is brought.
1. This kind of “adultery” continues in Bethels “Egypt” annex system in clever ways as Bethel is now the target symbol of Christian anointed judgment of Daniel 8:11-14 developments paralleling Daniel 11:30-32a apostate developments at Bethel.
2. Jehovah’s witnesses “organizational” “Egypt” counterpart system will also prove of no real aid in the coming tribulation period.
A. But as per the Watchtower 11/15/13 pg. 20, par. 17, #3 statement, Bethel plans to utilize “Egypt” systems to “protect” Jehovah’s witnesses, as crazy as it may sound:
“At that time, the lifesaving direction that we receive from Jehovah’s organization may not appear practical from a human standpoint. All of us must be ready to obey any instructions we may receive, whether these appear sound from a strategic or human standpoint or not.”
3. And that “Egypt” assistance plan will prove disastrous, as foretold. And that is how Bethel plans to use “Egypt” as a “reed” of “support” as the Bethel “son of destruction” class (2Thess2:1-4) guides Zechariah 11 “flock meant for the killing” JWs to “safety” by human means and foretold betrayal..
8th King Sword of World War
(Ezekiel 29:8-9) “‘Therefore this is what the Sovereign Lord Jehovah has said: “Here I am bringing upon you a sword, and I will cut off from you earthling man and domestic animal. 9 And the land of Egypt must become a desolate waste and a devastated place; and they will have to know that I am Jehovah, for the reason that he has said, ‘To me the Nile River belongs, and I myself have made [it].’
1. That is the parallel “sword” of Zechariah 13:7 that will also scatter Jehovah’s witnesses in the temple judgment desolation by the 8th King “sword” and “trampling” of Daniel 8:13 divine decree not yet fulfilled on Jehovah’s witnesses.
2. That temple judgment context is due to manifest in the global tribulation forming as that commences in the near future with the JW judgment:
(Zechariah 13:7) 7 “O sword, awake against my shepherd, even against the able-bodied man who is my associate,” is the utterance of Jehovah of armies. “Strike the shepherd, and let those of the flock be scattered; and I shall certainly turn my hand back upon those who are insignificant.”
Repeat of Isaiah 19 Judgment Details
This shows the nation-state economic and financial collapse of Isaiah 19 and Daniel 11:42-43 is of limited nature:
(Ezekiel 29:10-12) Therefore here I am against you and against your Nile canals, and I will make the land of Egypt devastated places, dryness, a desolated waste, from Migdol to Syene and to the boundary of Ethiopia. 11 There will not pass through it the foot of earthling man, nor will the foot of domestic animal pass through it, and for (symbolic) forty years it will not be inhabited. 12 And I will make the land of Egypt a desolate waste in the midst of desolated lands; and its own cities will become a desolate waste in the very midst of devastated cities for forty years; and I will scatter the Egyptians among the nations and disperse them among the lands.”
1. We know that “tribulation” element is part of the world-war-to-world-government formula of all the world wars to resolve into UN presentations in 1919, 1945 and 1990 (Dan11:31b), and that trend will finalize in a 4th UN placement for which this nation-state tribulation aids that presentation process and affirms the need of human world government.
2. Thus a recovery of Daniel 8:25 “freedom from care” as the 8th King final sovereign statement period world “peace and security” of 1Thessalonians 5:1-3 under world government will bring about the Isaiah 19 and 41:1 world recovery at the end of the tribulation cycle resolution of Matthew 24:29.
Limited Desolation and Recovery Guarantee
(Ezekiel 29:13-16) “‘For this is what the Sovereign Lord Jehovah has said: “At the end of forty years I shall collect the Egyptians together out of the peoples among whom they will have been scattered, 14 and I will bring back the captive group of the Egyptians; and I will bring them back to the land of Pathros, to the land of their origin, and there they must become a lowly kingdom. 15 Lower than the [other] kingdoms it will become, and it will no more lift itself up over the [other] nations, and I will make them so few as not to have the [other] nations in subjection. 16 And it will no more prove to be the house of Israel’s confidence, bringing error to remembrance by their turning after them. And they will have to know that I am the Sovereign Lord Jehovah.”’”
Guarantee: The 8th King globalists will subject the 7th King Anglo-American national system to world government domination.
8th King Globalist Payment
As per Daniel 11:42-43 the 8th King globalist King North will end up owning the “Egypt” nation-state system:
(Ezekiel 29:17-18) Now it came about in the twenty-seventh year, in the first [month], on the first [day] of the month, that the word of Jehovah occurred to me, saying: 18 “Son of man, Nebuchadrezzar himself, the king of Babylon, made his military force perform a great service against Tyre. Every head was one made bald, and every shoulder was one rubbed bare. But as for wages, there proved to be none for him and his military force from Tyre for the service that he had performed against her. (No loot, but depression in that sector of nation-state power);
(Ezekiel 29:19) “Therefore this is what the Sovereign Lord Jehovah has said, ‘Here I am giving to Nebuchadrezzar the king of Babylon the land of Egypt, and he must carry off its wealth and make a big spoil of it and do a great deal of plundering of it; and it must become wages for his military force.’
(Ezekiel 29:20) “‘As his compensation for service that he did against her I have given him the land of Egypt, because they acted for me,’ is the utterance of the Sovereign Lord Jehovah.
(Revelation 17:12-13) 12 “And the ten horns that you saw mean ten kings, who have not yet received a kingdom, but they do receive authority as kings one hour with the wild beast. 13 These have one thought, and so they give their power and authority to the (8th King) wild beast.
Temple Judgment and World Tribulation Context “Horn”
(Ezekiel 29:21) “In that day I shall cause a horn to sprout for the house of Israel (Rev8:7-12 final fulfillment), and to you I shall give occasion to open the mouth in the midst of them; and they will have to know that I am Jehovah.”
1. That “occasion to open the mouth in the midst of them” is of the recovered Christian ministry to emerge (Rev9) from the temple judgment desolation (Rev8:3-5; Dan8:13) and eventually deploy as the final “two witnesses” of the final sovereign ultimatum “little scroll” of God’s Kingdom as Revelation 10-11 final fulfillment after Daniel 8:14 temple judgment phasing and timing is complete.
8th King Final World Tribulation/War Context
(Ezekiel 30:1-5) And the word of Jehovah continued to occur to me, saying: 2 “Son of man, prophesy, and you must say, ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord Jehovah has said: “Howl, you people, ‘Alas for the day!’ 3 for a day is near, yes, a day belonging to Jehovah is near. A day of clouds, an appointed time of nations it will prove to be. 4 And a sword will certainly come into Egypt, and severe pains must occur in Ethiopia when one falls slain in Egypt and they actually take its wealth and its foundations are actually torn down. 5 Ethiopia and Put and Lud and all the mixed company and Chub and the sons of the land of the covenant—with them they will fall by the very sword.”’
1. Final “appointed time” of Revelation 11:2-3, Daniel 12:7.
2. 8th King wealth capture of Daniel 11:42-43. (Eze30:4b);
Fall of the Nation-State Finance and Governmental System
(Ezekiel 30:6-9) 6 “This is what Jehovah has said, ‘The supporters of Egypt must also fall, and the pride of its strength must come down.’ “‘From Migdol to Syene they will fall in it even by the sword,’ is the utterance of the Sovereign Lord Jehovah. 7 ‘They must also be made desolate in the midst of desolated lands, and its own cities will come to be right in the midst of devastated cities. 8 And they will have to know that I am Jehovah when I set a fire in Egypt and all its helpers are actually broken. 9 In that day messengers will go forth from before me in the ships, in order to drive self-confident Ethiopia into trembling. And severe pains must occur among them in the day of Egypt, for, look! it must come.’
8th King “Head of Gold” Globalists
(Ezekiel 30:10-12) “This is what the Sovereign Lord Jehovah has said, ‘I will also cause the crowd of Egypt to cease by the hand of Nebuchadrezzar the king of Babylon. 11 He and his people with him, the tyrants of [the] nations, are being brought in to reduce the land to ruin. And they must draw their swords against Egypt and fill the land with the slain. 12 And I will make the Nile canals dry ground and will sell the land into the hand of bad men, and I will cause the land and its fullness to be desolated by the hand of strangers. I myself, Jehovah, have spoken.’
Global Tribulation Context of Isaiah 19
(Ezekiel 30:13-19) “This is what the Sovereign Lord Jehovah has said, ‘I will also destroy the dungy idols and cause the valueless gods to cease out of Noph, and there will no more prove to be a chieftain out of the land of Egypt; and I shall certainly put fear in the land of Egypt. 14 And I will bring Pathros to desolation and set a fire in Zoan and execute acts of judgment in No. 15 And I will pour out my rage upon Sin, the fortress of Egypt, and cut off the crowd of No. 16 And I will set a fire in Egypt. Sin will without fail be in severe pains, and No itself will come to be for capture by breaches; and as regards Noph—there will be adversaries during the daytime! 17 As for the young men of On and Pibeseth, by the sword they will fall, and into captivity the [cities] themselves will go. 18 And in Tehaphnehes the day will actually grow dark, when I break there the yoke bars of Egypt. And in her the pride of her strength will actually be made to cease. As for her, clouds themselves will cover her, and into captivity her own dependent towns will go. 19 And I will execute acts of judgment in Egypt; and they will have to know that I am Jehovah.’”
8th King Domination Certain
(Ezekiel 30:20-21) And it occurred further that in the eleventh year, in the first [month], on the seventh [day] of the month, the word of Jehovah occurred to me, saying: 21 “Son of man, the arm of Pharaoh the king of Egypt I shall certainly break, and, look! it will not be bound up at all in order to give [it] healing by putting a bandage on for binding it up, for it to become strong to take hold of the sword.”
Nation-State System Terminal Declination
(Ezekiel 30:22-26) “Therefore this is what the Sovereign Lord Jehovah has said, ‘Here I am against Pharaoh the king of Egypt, and I will break his arms, the strong one and the broken one, and I will cause the sword to fall out of his hand. 23 And I will scatter the Egyptians among the nations and disperse them among the lands. 24 And I will strengthen the arms of the king of Babylon and give my sword into his hand, and I will break the arms of Pharaoh, and as a deadly wounded one he will certainly do a great deal of groaning before him. 25 And I will strengthen the arms of the king of Babylon, and the very arms of Pharaoh will fall; and they will have to know that I am Jehovah when I give my sword into the hand of the king of Babylon and he actually extends it out against the land of Egypt. 26 And I will scatter the Egyptians among the nations and disperse them among the lands; and they will have to know that I am Jehovah.’”
1. The Daniel 2 “Babylon” symbol is the “head of gold” of the whole globalist composite “immense image” of Daniel 2:
(Daniel 2:37-38) You, O king, the king of kings, you to whom the God of heaven has given the kingdom, the might, and the strength and the dignity, 38 and into whose hand he has given, wherever the sons of mankind are dwelling, the beasts of the field and the winged creatures of the heavens, and whom he has made ruler over all of them, you yourself are the head of gold.
The “Egypt” National Judgment to Picture the “Assyrian” Globalist Judgment
1. Pharoah = 7th King parallel of Anglo-American national power position;
2. Egypt = Anglo-American national power and by extension the collective national domain worldwide; “his crowd”;
3. “Assyrian” = 8th King globalist power
(Ezekiel 31:1-4) And it occurred further that in the eleventh year, in the third [month], on the first [day] of the month, the word of Jehovah occurred to me, saying: 2 “Son of man, say to Pharaoh the king of Egypt and to his crowd,
“‘Whom have you come to resemble in your greatness? 3 Look! An Assyrian, a cedar in Lebanon, pretty in bough, with a woody thicket offering shadow, and high in stature, so that among the clouds its treetop proved to be. 4 Waters were what made it get big; the watery deep caused it to grow high. With its streams it was going all around its planting place; and its channels it sent forth to all the trees of the field.
1. This is not about the “Egypt” system directly but by indirect comparison to “An Assyrian, a cedar in Lebanon” which is the “tree” “Egypt” is likened to, but is 8th King globalism as a world power superiority in Ezekiel 31:5-9. The “Egypt” King (7th King) and “his crowd” the Egypt collective nation-state domain populations do display these same aspirations and attributes. (Dan11:27);
2. The prophecy is about the 8th King “Assyrian” globalist system details applied to the “Egypt” national system similarities, the “resemblance”. The prophecy states Egypt “resembles in it’s greatness” the globalist elite actual superior system : The Globalist 8th King designate.
3. Thus not only is the ambition similar in both national and globalist elite aspirations (Dan11:27), so is the eventual judgment.
4. The “Egypt” national judgment by 8th King world power consolidation intrigues in this final tribulation creating final cycle of 8th King development (Dan11:42-45) will be a signal to all the nations of the greater overall world judgment it will picture and is being provided by God as a general global wake-up call. (Hag2:7; Rev16);
About the Egypt National System Compared with the Globalist System
For these reasons the Anglo-American national system is also superior in a similar manner, to the other national systems of earth – it has a certain superiority. But this is about the resemblance of the “Egypt” national system to it’s actually superior 8th King globalist Assyrian” counterpart. This is about the 8th King similarities found also in the nation-state Anglo-American system.
But this is an “Assyrian” 8th King globalist description, that can apply to the Egypt nation-state superior Anglo-American national system to be captured by the 8th King in time of this final cycle detail:
(Ezekiel 31:5) That is why it (Assyria) grew higher in its stature than all the [other] trees of the field. “
1. These are details about the globalist and the “Egypt” nationalist systems, the resemblance:
(Ezekiel 31:5) ‘And its boughs kept multiplying, and its branches continued getting longer because of much water in its watercourses. 6 On its boughs all the flying creatures of the heavens made their nests, and under its branches all the wild beasts of the field gave birth, and in its shade all the populous nations would dwell. 7 And it came to be pretty in its greatness, in the length of its foliage, for its root system proved to be over many waters. 8 [Other] cedars were no match for it in the garden of God. As for juniper trees, they bore no resemblance as respects its boughs. And plane trees themselves did not prove to be like it in branches. No [other] tree in the garden of God resembled it in its prettiness. 9 Pretty is the way that I made it in the abundance of its foliage, and all the [other] trees of Eden that were in the garden of the [true] God kept envying it.’
Now the Egypt Judgment Resembles Final World Judgment on the 8th King
Now the judgment upon the “Egypt” nation-state system to fall to 8th King globalists in the Daniel 11:42-43 wealth and finance aspect, is also a picture of a final judgment of the 8th King system, also pictured in the national judgment of “Egypt” by virtue of “Egypt” national systems emulation of the 8th King globalists.
But it is the 8th King globalists, the “despots of the nations” at that elite level of 8th King power that capture “Egypt” as per Daniel 11:42-43:
(Ezekiel 31:10-11) 10 “Therefore this is what the Sovereign Lord Jehovah has said, ‘For the reason that you became high in stature, so that it put its treetop even among the clouds and its heart became exalted because of its height, 11 I shall also give it into the hand of the despot of [the] nations. (globalist powers and interests) Without fail he (8th King) will act against it. According to its wickedness I will drive it out.
1. “He” is the 8th King.
2. It is not any earthly power who deposes the 8th King (Dan11:42-45), so these “tyrants of the nations” must come upon the global nation-state system, not the globalist 8th King system to become fully consolidated and conglomerated in world power by national subservience to their world government objective. It will be the 8th King as King number 8, last in the ascension, who “cuts down” the 7th King nation-state system predominance, equalizing them all, as it’s Anglo-American national system must be the marked entity to be “captured” in Daniel 11:42-43.
3. Although the Anglo-American national alliance power system is the predominant national system on earth, it’s nation-state system financial downfall and governmental transition to world government “power and authority” cannot be an isolated national occurrence; it will signal the deposition of the whole national system to 8th King control. (Dan11:42-45; Rev16);
4. And the 8th King globalist system is composed of the most powerful nation-state elites of many nations assembled by the Anglo-American globalist elite “two horned wildbeast” main UN “image” architects (Rev13:11-15; Rev12:11) which national elites will or already understand the inevitability of 8th King world government and who will aid the transition globally.
(Ezekiel 31:12-14) 12 And strangers, the tyrants of [the] nations, will cut it down, and people will abandon it upon the mountains; and in all the valleys its foliage will certainly fall, and its branches will be broken among all the streambeds of the earth. And out from its shade all the peoples of the earth will come down and abandon it. 13 Upon its fallen trunk (nation-state system falls in power, but still useful in sructure) all the flying creatures of the heavens will reside, and upon its branches there will certainly come to be all the wild beasts of the field; 14 to the end that none of the watered trees (national powers) may become high in their stature, or put their treetops even among the clouds, and that none drinking water may stand up against them in their height, for they will certainly all of them be given to death, to the land down below, in the midst of the sons of mankind, to those going down into the pit.’
1. It is not just faithful Christians who resist 8th King world government, in this generalized sense anyone resisting it’s authority is to be “killed”:
(Revelation 13:14-15) And it misleads those who dwell on the earth, because of the signs that were granted it to perform in the sight of the wild beast, while it tells those who dwell on the earth to make an image to the wild beast that had the sword-stroke and yet revived. 15 And there was granted it to give breath to the image of the wild beast, so that the image of the wild beast should both speak and cause to be killed all those who would not in any way worship the image of the wild beast.
2. And it’s coercive power must climax as Daniel 11:42-43 culminates in this condition for the nation-state system:
(Revelation 13:16-18) And it puts under compulsion all persons, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free and the slaves, that they should give these a mark in their right hand or upon their forehead, 17 and that nobody might be able to buy or sell except a person having the mark, the name of the wild beast or the number of its name. 18 Here is where wisdom comes in: Let the one that has intelligence calculate the number of the wild beast, for it is a man’s number; and its number is six hundred and sixty-six.
3. That development above will have a culmination to reality over the Daniel 11:42-45 final 8th King world power drive to converge into Daniel 12’s final fulfillment. The “tree” means an institutional or collective structural judgment, not the death of all nation-state “citizens”, but the deposition of it’s former sovereign autonomy.
World Signal of 8th King Final Cycle
1. This is why comparing the “Egypt” national collective system details, and it’s judgment, also projects a final judgment upon the “Assyrian” 8th King globalist system. (Dan8:25 “it will be without [human] hand that he is broken”) The nation-state deposition of global power will be in global intrigues that will provide a global signal the final phase has activated.
Spiritual Signal of Prophetic Final Cycle
1. The judgment on Jehovah’s witnesses Bethel worldwide organization will also be part of the spiritual dimension of the same signal the final phase of prophecy has also activated.
Nation-State System Downfall
(Ezekiel 31:15-17) 15 “This is what the Sovereign Lord Jehovah has said, ‘On the day of its going down to Sheol I shall certainly cause a mourning. On its account I will cover the watery deep, that I may hold back its streams and [that] the many waters may be restrained; and on its account I shall darken Lebanon, and on its account the trees of the field will all swoon away. 16 At the sound of its downfall I shall certainly cause nations to rock (Hag2:7) when I bring it down to Sheol with those going down into the pit, and in the land down below all the trees of Eden, the choicest and the best of Lebanon, all those drinking water, will be comforted. 17 With him they themselves also have gone down to Sheol, to those slain by the sword, and those who as his seed have dwelt in his shadow in the midst of nations.’
1. That the “Egypt” national system resembles the globalist system is reiterated, but this judgment is on the nation-state system first:
(Ezekiel 31:18) “‘Whom have you come to resemble thus in glory and greatness among the trees of Eden? But you will certainly be brought down with the trees of Eden to the land down below. In the midst of the uncircumcised ones you will lie down with those slain by the sword. This is Pharaoh and all his crowd,’ is the utterance of the Sovereign Lord Jehovah.”
1. This is a nation-state institutional and signal judgment, one made subservient to 8th King globalism, thus not a final judgment as the Isaiah and Ezekiel recovery details also show. We also see a “wake up call” to repentance will also form in this final period of time.
Nation-State System Judgment
(Ezekiel 32:1-2) 1 And it occurred further that in the twelfth year, in the twelfth month, on the first [day] of the month, the word of Jehovah occurred to me, saying: 2 “Son of man, lift up a dirge concerning Pharaoh the king of Egypt, and you must say to him, ‘As a maned young lion of nations you have been silenced. “‘And you have been like the marine monster in the seas, and you kept gushing in your rivers and kept muddying the waters with your feet and fouling their rivers.’
“Egypt” Nation-State System Capture of Daniel 11:42-43
(Ezekiel 32:3-6) 3 “This is what the Sovereign Lord Jehovah has said, ‘I will also spread over you my net by means of a congregation of many peoples (Eze38:4), and they will certainly bring you in my dragnet. 4 And I must abandon you on the land. Upon the surface of the field I shall hurl you. And on you I will cause all the flying creatures of the heavens to reside, and off you I will satisfy the wild beasts of the whole earth. 5 And I will put your flesh upon the mountains and fill the valleys with the refuse of you. 6 And I will cause [the] land to drink up your discharged matter, from your blood, upon the mountains; and streambeds themselves will be filled up from you.’
Eclipse of National Power by 8th King Globalists
(Ezekiel 32:7-8) “‘And when you (nation-state system) get extinguished I will cover [the] heavens and darken their stars. As for [the] sun, with clouds I shall cover it, and [the] moon itself will not let its light shine. 8 All the luminaries of light in the heavens—I shall darken them on your account, and I will put darkness upon your land,’ is the utterance of the Sovereign Lord Jehovah.
1. This is what leads to the Matthew 24:29 8th King globalist eclipse of all the national powers finalized at the end of that final tribulation cycle:
(Matthew 24:29) “Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken.
2. It is important to understand the only thing “immediate” after the “tribulation of those days” is this overall eclipse of national power. Matthew 24:30-31 is not necessarily an instantly “immediate” event. Mathew 24:30 is a “sign” seen by Christians, not the world in general, as in the case of the 1914 “great sign seen in heaven” of Revelation 12:1.
(Matthew 24:30-31) And then the sign of the Son of man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will beat themselves in lamentation (Rev6:12-17), and they will see the Son of man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 31 And he will send forth his angels with a great trumpet sound, and they will gather his chosen ones together from the four winds, from one extremity of the heavens to their other extremity.
3. That “sign” was also “seen” fully later by Jehovah’s witnesses signalling Kingdom foundation awareness, but is denied, still not “seen” by even many nominal Christians of Christendom and the world. Thus even the Matthew 24:30 event may not be globally known, “seen” as to significance, but it will be recognized by those with faith. It is Matthew 24:30-31 climax that becomes widely seen globally. (Rev1:7; Rev6:12-17);
A. It is to be noted as well Matthew 24:29 tribulation termination ends into the national powers going dark, but also into the Christ gathering, not the immediate “end of the world” as some assume, but into Christ’s final sheep separation period. Thus all the events may also end up being drawn out periods of Daniel 12 timed period significance.
4. The parallel Revelation 6:12-17 event of Christ’s manifestation is that all the world’s “lights”, even the 8th King power system is to be eclipsed by the completing Messianic Kingdom agency. But even that scripture shows an instant “the end” is not the case, but a time of reflection and an awareness of inevitable reality is the effect:
(Revelation 6:12-17) And I saw when he opened the sixth seal, and a great earthquake occurred; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the entire moon became as blood, 13 and the stars of heaven fell to the earth, as when a fig tree shaken by a high wind casts its unripe figs. 14 And the heaven departed as a scroll that is being rolled up, and every mountain and [every] island were removed from their places. 15 And the kings of the earth and the top-ranking ones and the military commanders and the rich and the strong ones and every slave and [every] free person hid themselves in the caves and in the rock-masses of the mountains. 16 And they keep saying to the mountains and to the rock-masses: “Fall over us and hide us from the face of the One seated on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb, 17 because the great day of their wrath has come, and who is able to stand?”
5. Thus this transition from nation-state power systems (7th King, King South, Egypt) to 8th King globalist power systems to Messianic Kingdom complete conquest must be an extended period where Christ’s priority is sheep gathering first, not global judgment and the end yet:
(Matthew 24:30-31) And then the sign of the Son of man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will beat themselves in lamentation, and they will see the Son of man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 31 And he will send forth his angels with a great trumpet sound, and they will gather his chosen ones together from the four winds, from one extremity of the heavens to their other extremity.
6. This 8th King final “placement” as full world government is the Daniel 11:42-45 final 8th King cycle. Daniel 11:42-45 convergence into Daniel 12 must align Daniel 11:45 8th King world government with the fourth and final UN “disgusting thing” “placement” of Daniel 12:11 and it’s final time period of Christ’s full arrival. That Christ arrival first priority is the final sheep securement to complete the 144000 “sheep” and then the full earthly “great crowd” of “sheep”. (Zech12:6-9) That final salvation “gathering” must be before final conquest that must be met in the final 1290 days expiration.
1260 Days Leading to Christ’s Arrival
(Daniel 12:7) And I began to hear the man clothed with the linen, who was up above the waters of the stream, as he proceeded to raise his right [hand] and his left [hand] to the heavens and to swear by the One who is alive for time indefinite: “It will be for an appointed time, appointed times and a half. (Rev11:2-3; Dan7:25) And as soon as there will have been a finishing of the dashing of the power of the holy people to pieces (Rev11:7), all these things will come to their finish.” (Rev10:6-8; Rev11:11-15);
1. Since the Daniel 12:7 1260 day period activates some time into Daniel 11:42-43 intrigues, Christ arrives after that parallel period of Revelation 11:1-7, after the 1260 days and it’s final warning “two witnesses” “little scroll” ministry has expired. (Rev11:7). Thus the Christ arrival of Matthew 24:29-31 and Revelation 6:12-17 is parallel to Revelation 11:11-12 events.
(Revelation 11:11-13) And after the three and a half days spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet, and great fear fell upon those beholding them. 12 And they heard a loud voice out of heaven say to them: “Come on up here.” And they went up into heaven in the cloud, and their enemies beheld them. 13 And in that hour a great earthquake occurred, and a tenth of the city fell; and seven thousand persons were killed by the earthquake, and the rest became frightened and gave glory to the God of heaven.
2. The “death” of the “two witnesses” ministry is the Daniel 11:44 attack parallel of Revelation 11:7 as the Daniel 12:11 “constant feature” removal approximately concurrent with the 8th King world government “disgusting thing” placement:
(Daniel 12:11) “And from the time that the constant [feature] has been removed and there has been a placing of the disgusting thing that is causing desolation, there will be one thousand two hundred and ninety days.
3. Thus this 1260 day parallel of the above:
(Daniel 7:25) And he will speak even words against the Most High, and he will harass continually the holy ones themselves of the Supreme One. And he will intend to change times and law, and they will be given into his hand for a time, and times and half a time.
4. Means this is the Christ Kingdom “Court” (Rev14:1) completion in the 1290 day period:
(Daniel 7:26) And the Court itself proceeded to sit, and his own rulership they finally took away, in order to annihilate [him] and to destroy [him] totally.
(Ezekiel 32:9-10) 9 “‘And I will offend the heart of many peoples when I bring the captives from you among the nations to lands that you have not known. 10 And at you I shall certainly cause many peoples to be awestruck, and their kings themselves will shudder in horror at you when I brandish my sword in their faces, and they will have to tremble every moment, each one for his own soul, on the day of your downfall.’
8th King Conquest
(Ezekiel 32:11-13) 11 “For this is what the Sovereign Lord Jehovah has said, ‘The very sword of the king of Babylon will come upon you. 12 I shall cause your crowd to fall by the very swords of mighty ones, the tyrants of [the] nations, all of them; and they will actually despoil the pride of Egypt, and all her crowd must be annihilated. 13 And I will destroy all her domestic animals from beside many waters, and the foot of earthling man will no more muddy them, nor will even the hoofs of a domestic animal muddy them.’
1. The nation-state system may suffer some 8th King inspired destructions but not to the totality here pictured, just as Egypt was not fully annihilated under Assyria or Babylon.
2. It will be known the 7th King Anglo-American national sovereignty has capitulated to the 8th King globalist super-sovereignty by the end, or in advanced progress, of the final cycle. The rest of the major national powers also must fulfill Revelation 16:13-16 and Revelation 17:11-18 and also capitulate sovereign autonomy to 8th King super-sovereignty in time of the final cycle.
3. The 8th King is the last human sovereignty to rule planet earth for a brief period.
(Ezekiel 32:14-16) 14 “‘At that time I shall make their waters clear up, and their rivers I shall make go just like oil,’ is the utterance of the Sovereign Lord Jehovah. 15 “‘When I make the land of Egypt a desolate waste and the land is desolated of its fullness, when I strike down all the inhabitants in it, they will also have to know that I am Jehovah. 16 “‘This is a dirge, and people will certainly chant it. Even the daughters of the nations will chant it; over Egypt and over all its crowd they will chant it,’ is the utterance of the Sovereign Lord Jehovah.”
More Nation-State Deposition
(Ezekiel 32:17-18) 17 And it occurred further that in the twelfth year, on the fifteenth [day] of the month, the word of Jehovah occurred to me, saying: 18 “Son of man, lament over the crowd of Egypt and bring it down, her and the daughters of majestic nations, to the land down below, with those going down into [the] pit.
1. This is mostly a sovereign deposition of Daniel 11:42-43 and Revelation 17:11-18, it is symbolic upon overall nation-state sovereign power transitioned to 8th King super-sovereign formation finality.
(Ezekiel 32:19-20) 19 “‘Compared with whom are you more pleasant? Do go down, and you must be laid with the uncircumcised ones!’ 20 “‘In the midst of those slain by the sword they will fall. [To] a sword she has been given. Drag her away and all her crowds, you men.
1. If the US/UK national powers cannot escape no nation will be left unaffected in their own sovereign independence transferred to world government authority. (Rev17:11-18) The 8th King is the final recovery system culminating at this time. (Dan8:25; Isa41:1);
(Ezekiel 32:21-23) 21 “‘The foremost men of the mighty ones will speak out of the midst of Sheol even to him, with his helpers. They will certainly go down; they must lie down as the uncircumcised, slain by the sword. 22 There is where Assyria and all her congregation are. His burial places are round about him. All of them are slain, those falling by the sword. 23 For her burial places have been put in the innermost parts of a pit, and her congregation proves to be round about her grave, all of them slain, falling by the sword, because they had caused terror in the land of those alive.
1. The 8th King super-sovereign system is this “sword”, and as such the greatest overall meaning is the “death” of the national sovereignty, but for subservient purposes to world government overall. (Dan11:42-43).
Other Judgments To Be Finalized Before Final Judgment
All these symbols pertain to other parts of the nation-state, institutional, commercial and religious systems also undergoing global transformations as world government authority progresses to completion.
(Ezekiel 32:24-25) 24 “‘There are Elam and all her crowd round about her grave, all of them slain ones, those falling by the sword, who have gone down uncircumcised to the land down below, those who have caused their terror in the land of those alive; and they will bear their humiliation with those going down into [the] pit. 25 In the midst of slain ones they have set a bed for her among all her crowd. Her burial places are round about it. All of them are uncircumcised, slain by the sword, because their terror was caused in the land of those alive; and they will bear their humiliation with those going down into [the] pit. In the midst of slain ones he has been put.
(Ezekiel 32:26-28) 26 “‘There is where Meshech [and] Tubal and all her crowd are. Her burial places are round about him. All of them are uncircumcised, pierced through by the sword, because they have caused their terror in the land of those alive. 27 And will they not lie down with mighty ones, falling from among the uncircumcised, who have gone down to Sheol with their weapons of war? And they will put their swords under their heads, and their errors will come to be upon their bones, because mighty ones were a terror in the land of those alive. 28 And as for you, in the midst of uncircumcised ones you will be broken, and you will lie down with those slain by the sword.
(Ezekiel 32:29) “‘There is where Edom, her kings and all her chieftains are, who, in their mightiness, were put with those slain by the sword; they themselves will lie down even with the uncircumcised ones and with those going down into [the] pit.
(Ezekiel 32:30) “‘There is where the dukes of the north are, all of them, and all the Sidonians, who have gone down with the slain ones, in their terribleness because of their mightiness, ashamed. And they will lie down uncircumcised with those slain by the sword and will bear their humiliation with those going down into [the] pit.
(Ezekiel 32:31) “‘These are the ones that Pharaoh will see, and he will certainly be comforted over all his crowd. Pharaoh and all his military force will be people slain by the sword,’ is the utterance of the Sovereign Lord Jehovah.
(Ezekiel 32:32) “‘For he has caused his terror in the land of those alive, and he must be laid in the midst of the uncircumcised ones, with those slain by the sword, even Pharaoh and all his crowd,’ is the utterance of the Sovereign Lord Jehovah.”
1. Since this is symbolic of nation-state pinnacle national sovereignty and wealth power going down to 8th King globalism, these are institutional and collective judgments that will affect the entire nation-state system. These events will inform some people capable of understanding big changes are in progress as full globalized world government becomes the sovereign paradigm over the final approximate decade.
Having laid out the basic symbolisms of “Egypt” applied to the nation-state system in global tribulationcoming, the following can be read with those meanings in mind as “Jerusalem” pictures the anointed Christian system under judgment and the context of Jehovah’s witnesses now stuck in the apostate Bethel system and how that will relate to “Egypt” in this coming period of Bethel darkness and downfall.
Egypt Protection Futile for Jehovah’s Witnesses
(Jeremiah 43:1-3) 1 Now it came about that as soon as Jeremiah finished speaking to all the people all the words of Jehovah their God with which Jehovah their God had sent him to them, even all these words, 2 Azariah the son of Hoshaiah and Johanan the son of Kareah and all the presumptuous men proceeded to say to Jeremiah: “It is a falsehood that you are speaking. Jehovah our God has not sent you, saying, ‘Do not enter into Egypt to reside there as aliens.’ 3 But Baruch the son of Neriah is instigating you against us for the purpose of giving us into the hand of the Chaldeans, to put us to death or to take us into exile in Babylon.”
The Egypt Delusion Will Affect Some Jehovah’s Witnesses
(Jeremiah 43:4 And Johanan the son of Kareah and all the chiefs of the military forces and all the people did not obey the voice of Jehovah, to keep on dwelling in the land of Judah. 5 So Johanan the son of Kareah and all the chiefs of the military forces took all the remnant of Judah that had returned from all the nations to which they had been dispersed, in order to reside for a while in the land of Judah, 6 even the able-bodied men and the wives and the little children and the daughters of the king and every soul that Nebuzaradan the chief of the bodyguard had let stay with Gedaliah the son of Ahikam the son of Shaphan, and Jeremiah the prophet and Baruch the son of Neriah. 7 And they finally came into the land of Egypt, for they did not obey the voice of Jehovah; and they came gradually as far as Tahpanhes.
“Egypt” Nation-State Sovereignty is Going Down to 8th King Final Sovereignty
(Jeremiah 43:8-13) Then the word of Jehovah occurred to Jeremiah in Tahpanhes, saying: 9 “Take in your hand great stones, and you must hide them in the mortar in the terrace of bricks that is at the entrance of the house of Pharaoh in Tahpanhes before the eyes of the Jewish men. 10 And you must say to them, ‘This is what Jehovah of armies, the God of Israel, has said: “Here I am sending and I will take Nebuchadrezzar the king of Babylon, my servant, and I will place his throne right above these stones that I have hidden, and he will certainly extend his state tent over them. 11 And he must come in and strike the land of Egypt. Whoever is [due] for deadly plague will be for deadly plague, and whoever is [due] for captivity will be for captivity, and whoever is [due] for the sword will be for the sword. 12 And I will set a fire ablaze in the houses of the gods of Egypt; and he will certainly burn them and lead them captive and wrap himself up in the land of Egypt, just as a shepherd wraps himself up in his garment, and he will actually go out from there in peace. 13 And he will certainly break to pieces the pillars of Beth-shemesh, which is in the land of Egypt; and the houses of the gods of Egypt he will burn with fire.”’”
(Jeremiah 44:1-6) 1 The word that occurred to Jeremiah for all the Jews that were dwelling in the land of Egypt, the ones dwelling in Migdol and in Tahpanhes and in Noph and in the land of Pathros, saying: 2 “This is what Jehovah of armies, the God of Israel, has said, ‘you yourselves have seen all the calamity that I have brought in upon Jerusalem and upon all the cities of Judah, and here they are a devastated place this day, and in them there is no inhabitant. 3 It is because of their badness that they did in order to offend me by going and making sacrificial smoke and rendering service to other gods whom they themselves had not known, neither you nor your forefathers. 4 And I kept sending to you all my servants the prophets, rising up early and sending, saying: “Do not do, please, this detestable sort of thing that I have hated.” 5 But they did not listen, nor did they incline their ear to turn back from their badness by not making sacrificial smoke to other gods. 6 So my rage, and my anger, was poured out and it burned in the cities of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem; and they came to be a devastated place, a desolate waste, as at this day.’
Scattered JW Sheep
(Jeremiah 44:7-10) 7 “And now this is what Jehovah, the God of armies, the God of Israel, has said, ‘Why are you causing a great calamity to your souls, in order to cut off from yourselves man and woman, child and suckling, out of the midst of Judah, so that you do not leave over for yourselves a remnant; 8 by offending me with the works of your hands by making sacrificial smoke to other gods in the land of Egypt, into which you are entering to reside as aliens; for the purpose of causing a cutting off of yourselves and for the purpose of your becoming a malediction and a reproach among all the nations of the earth? 9 Have you forgotten the bad deeds of your forefathers and the bad deeds of the kings of Judah and the bad deeds of their wives and your own bad deeds and the bad deeds of your wives, that they have done in the land of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem? 10 And down to this day they did not feel crushed, and they did not become afraid, nor did they walk in my law and in my statutes that I put before you and before your forefathers.’
(Jeremiah 44:11-14) 11 “Therefore this is what Jehovah of armies, the God of Israel, has said, ‘Here I am setting my face against you for calamity and for cutting off all Judah. 12 And I will take the remnant of Judah who set their faces to enter into the land of Egypt to reside there as aliens, and they will all certainly come to their finish in the land of Egypt. They will fall by the sword; [and] by the famine they will come to their finish, from the smallest one even to the greatest one; by the sword and by the famine they will die. And they must become a curse, an object of astonishment and a malediction and a reproach. 13 And I will hold an accounting against those dwelling in the land of Egypt, just as I held an accounting against Jerusalem, with the sword, with the famine and with the pestilence. 14 And there will come to be no escapee or survivor for the remnant of Judah who are entering in to reside there as aliens, in the land of Egypt, even to return to the land of Judah to which they are lifting up their soul[ful desire] to return in order to dwell; for they will not return, except some escaped ones.’”
Period of Repentance Offered – Some Jehovah’s Witnesses Return to the World
(Jeremiah 44:15-18) 15 And all the men who were knowing that their wives had been making sacrificial smoke to other gods, and all the wives who were standing as a great congregation, and all the people who were dwelling in the land of Egypt, in Pathros, proceeded to answer Jeremiah, saying: 16 “As regards the word that you have spoken to us in the name of Jehovah, we are not listening to you; 17 but we shall positively do every word that has gone forth from our mouth, in order to make sacrificial smoke to the ‘queen of the heavens’ and to pour out to her drink offerings, just as we ourselves and our forefathers, our kings and our princes did in the cities of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem, when we used to be satisfied with bread and to be well off, and we did not see any calamity at all. 18 And from the time that we ceased to make sacrificial smoke to the ‘queen of the heavens’ and pour out drink offerings to her we have lacked everything, and by the sword and by the famine we have come to our finish.
(Jeremiah 44:19) “Also, when we were making sacrificial smoke to the ‘queen of the heavens’ and [were disposed] to pour out drink offerings to her, did we without asking our husbands make for her sacrificial cakes, in order to make an image of her, and to pour out drink offerings to her?”
(Jeremiah 44:20-23) 20 In turn Jeremiah said to all the people, to the able-bodied men and to the wives and to all the people, who were answering him with a word, saying: 21 “As for the sacrificial smoke that you made in the cities of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem, you and your forefathers, your kings and your princes and the people of the land, was it not this that Jehovah remembered and that proceeded to come up into his heart? 22 Finally Jehovah was no longer able to put up with it because of the badness of your dealings, because of the detestable things that you had done, and so your land came to be a devastated place and an object of astonishment and a malediction, without an inhabitant, as at this day. 23 Because of the fact that you made sacrificial smoke and that you sinned against Jehovah and did not obey the voice of Jehovah and in his law and in his statutes and in his reminders you did not walk, that is why there has befallen you this calamity as at this day.”
(Jeremiah 44:24-25) 24 And Jeremiah continued on to say to all the people and to all the women: “Hear the word of Jehovah, all Judah who are in the land of Egypt. 25 This is what Jehovah of armies, the God of Israel, has said, ‘As for you men and your wives, you women also speak with your mouths, (and with your hands you people have made a fulfillment,) saying: “We shall without fail perform our vows that we have vowed, to make sacrificial smoke to the ‘queen of the heavens’ and to pour out drink offerings to her.” you women will without fail carry out your vows, and you will without fail perform your vows.’
(Jeremiah 44:26-28) 26 “Therefore hear the word of Jehovah, all Judah who are dwelling in the land of Egypt, ‘“Here I myself have sworn by my great name,” Jehovah has said, “that my name will no more prove to be something called out by the mouth of any man of Judah, saying, ‘As the Sovereign Lord Jehovah is alive!’ in all the land of Egypt. 27 Here I am keeping alert toward them for calamity and not for good; and all the men of Judah that are in the land of Egypt will certainly come to their finish by the sword and by the famine, until they cease to be. 28 And as for the ones escaping from the sword, they will return from the land of Egypt to the land of Judah, few in number; and all those of the remnant of Judah, who are coming into the land of Egypt to reside there as aliens, will certainly know whose word comes true, that from me or that from them.”’”
(Jeremiah 44:29-30) 29 “‘And this is the sign for you,’ is the utterance of Jehovah, ‘that I am turning my attention upon you in this place, in order that you may know that my words will without fail come true upon you for calamity: 30 This is what Jehovah has said: “Here I am giving Pharaoh Hophra, the king of Egypt, into the hand of his enemies and into the hand of those seeking for his soul, just as I have given Zedekiah the king of Judah into the hand of Nebuchadrezzar the king of Babylon, his enemy and the one seeking for his soul.”’”
(Jeremiah 46:1-4) 1 This is what occurred as the word of Jehovah to Jeremiah the prophet concerning the nations: 2 For Egypt, concerning the military force of Pharaoh Necho the king of Egypt, who happened to be by the river Euphrates at Carchemish, whom Nebuchadrezzar the king of Babylon defeated in the fourth year of Jehoiakim the son of Josiah, the king of Judah: 3 “Set in array, O men, buckler and large shield, and approach to battle. 4 Harness the horses, and mount, O you horsemen, and station yourselves with the helmet. Polish the lances. Clothe yourselves with coats of mail.
(Jeremiah 46:5-6) 5 “‘Why is it that I have seen them terror-stricken? They are turning back, and their mighty men themselves are crushed to pieces; and they have positively fled, and they have not turned around. There is fright all around,’ is the utterance of Jehovah. 6 ‘Let not the swift one try to flee, and let not the mighty man try to escape. Up north by the bank of the river Euphrates they have stumbled and fallen.’
(Jeremiah 46:7-9) 7 “Who is this one that comes up just like the Nile River, like the rivers the waters of which toss themselves? 8 Egypt itself comes up just like the Nile River, and like rivers the waters toss themselves. And it says, ‘I shall go up. I shall cover the earth. I shall readily destroy the city and those inhabiting it.’ 9 Go up, O you horses; and drive madly, O you chariots! And let the mighty men go forth, Cush and Put, who are handling the shield, and the Ludim, who are handling [and] treading the bow.
(Jeremiah 46:10) “And that day belongs to the Sovereign Lord, Jehovah of armies, the day of vengeance for avenging himself upon his adversaries. And the sword will certainly devour and satisfy itself and take its fill of their blood, for the Sovereign Lord, Jehovah of armies, has a sacrifice in the land of the north by the river Euphrates.
National System Captured
(Jeremiah 46:11-12)11 “Go up to Gilead and get some balsam, O virgin daughter of Egypt. In vain you have multiplied the means of healing. There is no mending for you. 12 The nations have heard your dishonor and your own outcry has filled the land. For they have stumbled, mighty man against mighty man. Together they have fallen down, both of them.”
1. The fall of the 7th King “King South” Egypt national system makes it clearer soon the 8th King is a sole world rulership being identified fully in this final cycle and these national sovereign wealth developments transitioning to 8th King control aid the awareness globally.
8th King Divine Allowance
(Jeremiah 46:13-17) 13 The word that Jehovah spoke to Jeremiah the prophet as regards the coming of Nebuchadrezzar the king of Babylon to strike down the land of Egypt: 14 “Tell [it] in Egypt, O men, and publish [it] in Migdol, and publish [it] in Noph and in Tahpanhes. Say, ‘Station yourself, making preparation also for yourself, for a sword will certainly devour all around you. 15 Why is it that your powerful ones have been washed away? They have made no stand, for Jehovah himself has pushed them away. 16 In great numbers they are stumbling. They also actually fall. And they keep saying one to the other: “Do rise up, and do let us return to our people and to the land of our relatives because of the maltreating sword.”’ 17 There they have proclaimed, ‘Pharaoh the king of Egypt is a mere noise. He has let the festal time pass by.’
(Jeremiah 46:18-21) 18 “‘As I am alive,’ is the utterance of the King, whose name is Jehovah of armies, ‘like Tabor among the mountains and like Carmel by the sea he will come in. 19 Make for yourself mere baggage for exile, O inhabitress, the daughter of Egypt. For Noph itself will become a mere object of astonishment and will actually be set afire, so as to be without an inhabitant. 20 Egypt is as a very pretty heifer. From the north a mosquito itself will certainly come against her. 21 Furthermore, her hired [soldiers] in the midst of her are like fattened calves. But they themselves also have given way; they have fled together. They have not made a stand. For the very day of their disaster has come in upon them, the time of their being given attention.’
(Jeremiah 46:22-24) 22 “‘Her voice is like that of a serpent that goes along; for with vital energy men will go, and with axes they will actually come in to her, like those who are gathering pieces of wood. 23 They will certainly cut down her forest,’ is the utterance of Jehovah, ‘for it could not be penetrated. For they have become more numerous than the locust, and they are without number. 24 The daughter of Egypt will certainly feel shame. She will actually be given into the hand of the people of the north.’
(Jeremiah 46:25) “Jehovah of armies, the God of Israel, has said, ‘Here I am turning my attention upon Amon from No and upon Pharaoh and upon Egypt and upon her gods and upon her kings, even upon Pharaoh and upon all those trusting in him.’
(Jeremiah 46:26) “‘And I will give them into the hand of those seeking for their soul and into the hand of Nebuchadrezzar the king of Babylon and into the hand of his servants; and afterward she will be resided in as in the days of old,’ is the utterance of Jehovah.
(Jeremiah 46:27-28) “‘And as for you, do not be afraid, O my servant Jacob, and do not be terror-stricken, O Israel. For here I am saving you from far away and your offspring from the land of their captivity. And Jacob will certainly return and have no disturbance and be at ease and without anyone causing trembling. 28 As for you, do not be afraid, O my servant Jacob,’ is the utterance of Jehovah, ‘for I am with you. For I shall make an extermination among all the nations to which I have dispersed you, but with you I shall make no extermination. Yet I shall have to chastise you to the proper degree, and I shall absolutely not leave you unpunished.’”
All Four United Nations Presentations are Foretold in Bible Prophecy
The Final Phase – Final Prophetic Cycle Periods and Sovereign Meanings
Daniel Prophecy and 8th King Globalists
Daniel 11:36-41 and Daniel 8:23-25 8th King Globalist Details and the Bethel Apostasy Co-Development
Bethel Apostasy Foretold in Daniel 8 and 11
Comprehensive Completion Requirement of Prophecy, History, World Government and the Messianic Kingdom
Daniel 11:42-43 Explicit in Coming 8th King Globalized Wealth Control
JW UN NGO Prophecy, Information and Details
1260 Days Time Signature Cross Links Final Cycle Events in Final Kingdom Warning and World Government Authority